Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ONLINE QUIZ ASSIGNMENT - due this Friday, March 9th!



Hey gang,

For this Friday, March 9th, I need you to bring me the results from an online quiz (we actually took a portion of it last Friday but we ran out of time). It's only 40 simple questions - answer them by voting your conscience (0 = "agree less" ranging up to 10 = "agree more"). At the end you will receive a number score and "what it thinks you are politically".

I need to have you bring me all the results the quiz provides when you finish answering all 40 questions.
Oh, and if you are unsure or don't care on some of the questions - just put "5" - that's a neutral vote.

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2009/03/progressive_quiz.html

Email me any questions you have.
Happy quizzying...ing....  :{)

No comments:

Post a Comment